I received a qualitative research certificate in 2015.
The official name of the certificate is Interdisciplinary Qualitative Studies Certificate; a certificate for qualitative research design and method accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), the National Council on Teacher Education (NCATE) and the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
I have qualitative research expertise in the followings;
- Up-to-date overview of theoretical approaches to qualitative research
- Research design: specialties in Grounded Theory, Case Studies, Phenomenology, and Mixed Methods
- Data analysis and writing for varied audiences: specialties in Thematic Analysis, Content Analysis, Document Analysis, and Discourse Analysis
- Design, critique, and implement high-quality research and evaluation studies
- Teaching qualitative research courses